- Any design that would appeal to a child (toys, teddy bears, angels, fairies, butterflies) are accepted.
- Designs should not be stitched on orange or black fabrics. Any other color or fabric may be used. Leave 3" to 4" all around the finished design for finishing.
- Beads and metallic threads can be used on the panel you choose to stitch. The actual finished quilts are sometimes used as wall hangings and do not touch the child's skin.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page if you need more information to get started.
- To stitchers outside of the United States, there is a AQP Canada and a AQP UK which may be of interest.
- Once you have completed your panel, mail to the address listed below.
PO Box 5421
Greenville, MS 38704-5421