Use this board for topics not necessarily related to stitching.
Note: Any discussions regarding the distribution of any copy-written materials will be removed. No advertisements, sales-related, or social media postings allowed.
Tuck Pillow
Tue, Jun 27, 2006 6:51 AM
Posted by Isabelle
Hello. In the instructions for the Tuck Pillow, it mentions something called 'fusible web' Can anyone explain what this is, as I have been unable to find any, perhaps because I'm English! Thanks.
  • Hide Replies
    Reply from  Anita
    Tuesday, June 27, 2006 6:53 AM
    Fusible web is a netting on a paper backing with a dry adhesive. It can be purchased by sheet or by yard. The link below should help you also.

    I have bought it from fabric stores by the yard.

    Anita Go to top

    • Reply from Isabelle
      Tuesday, June 27, 2006 1:59 PM
      Thanks Anita Go to top